Raiding Guidelines (If you are ...
369 weeks ago
If you intend on raiding with our guild you must adhere to the following guidelines.
1) While there are no strict restrictions on joining the guild there are restrictions on raiding with us. We have limited spots and you must meet certain requirements. While we are casual raiders you are expected to have situational awareness, listen to and follow directions as well as perform your assigned role adequately.
We are currently looking to recruit the following classes:
"Core Group": Recruitment Closed
"Non-Core" Group: Hunter, Fury Warrior, Rogue
See raiding times below before applying to raid!
2) Ventrilo and Deadly Boss Mods are required to raid with us.
3) You must attend raids that you sign up for and are asked to attend unless told otherwise. Real life happens, if you are unable to attend just be sure to inform an officer of your situation. Our raiding schedule is as follows:
"Core" Group - 8:15-11:00 server time Tues, Wed, Thurs
"Non-Core" Group (better known as "Winter's Reserves"):
Invites: 9:30, Raid: 10:00-12:00 Server Time Tues, Wed, Thurs
4) Minimum DPS required for the current tier of raiding is 17k.
5) Each member is allowed to roll on one piece of loot per raid. If there are two members that want an item and both have already received an item they will be allowed to roll against each other. Main spec takes priority over off spec.
6) Always be respectful of your guildmates.
>> Click Here to Apply! <<
If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of our officers in game.
365 weeks ago
Back to Top
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.